How We Work
ALL PROJECT INSTALLATIONS CO-ORDINATED VIA A PROJECT MANAGER
DISRUPTION TO CUSTOMERS MINIMISED
Led by Managing Director Ed Scott, Hutton Kitchens can boast a spectacular Billericay showroom, set over two levels, an award-winning design team, and an enviable track record of success.
25+ YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND SUCCESS
PRODUCTS ENJOYING INDUSTRY-LEADING LIFESPANS
For countless elated customers over the decades, our process has proven to be nothing less than a winning kitchen design, supply and installation formula:
1. Visit our showroom. We’d love to meet you here 😊
2. Feel good that your dream kitchen is about to become a reality, beginning with a friendly discussion on the range, style and functionality of your new kitchen.
3. Then it’s our turn to come to you! One of our experienced designers will arrange an appointment to evaluate your existing kitchen space and to discuss your requirements.
4. Then, back at our showroom, we’ll present our design proposal for your new kitchen, using 3d colour drawings and a comprehensive, clear, detailed cost schedule.
5. Updated design solutions can then be produced to tailor the design to your preferences.
6. Once we arrive at your decided design solution, a final set of drawings and a cost schedule will be produced. At this stage a 20 percent deposit is paid to confirm the order, and our installation team will receive project details.
What happens then?
Our Project Management Team will arrange a visit and recheck the technical aspects of the installation. A full project assessment will be made, with a detailed programme for the installation being produced for agreement.
What if walls require removing?
Before work commences, our co-ordinated building, electrical and specialist services team will visit to check details of the existing property. This may include our structural engineer, if the proposals include removing any walls. If so, we’ll handle all that; don’t worry – structural changes, deliveries, lighting, appliance checking, all the way through to final completion. But, wait, it’s not time for the BIG MOMENT quite yet…
Being perfectionists, the Hutton Kitchens team will carry out a final inspection (with you present, of course), with any remedial or additional items being agreed, to allow us to satisfactorily complete your fabulous new kitchen installation. At that exciting stage, take a deep breath: expect to have your dream kitchen expectations not only fully met, but wonderfully exceeded.